October 2, 2018SCOTIABANK DONATES $50,000!Scotiabank has committed to donating a total of $50,000 over the next 3 years to the Connect the Trails campaign. Thank you Scotiabank for your very generous support!
October 17, 2018TWO MAJOR DONATIONS MADE TO CAMPAIGNDonald and Pat Sword have committed to donating $10 000 to the campaign over the next four years. Campaign Champion, Dr. Jeremy Hall has donated $2000 to help Connect the Trails.
December 4th, 2018MORE MAJOR DONATIONS TO CONNECT THE TRAILSJan and Rick Spracklin have committed to donating $10 000 over the next two years. The Fry Family Foundation have also donated $1000 toward the campaign. Thank you so much!
CONNECT THE TRAILS, CONNECT OUR COMMUNITY
Since 1989, Manuels River Natural Heritage Society has been working to protect, conserve and enhance the Manuels River system, through wildlife habitat improvement, operation of an interpretation centre, the delivery of various educational programs, and the development of Manuels River trail system. Our current goal is to complete our Trail Master Plan, which includes:
- Upgrading and expansion of the Ocean Trail to reach the ocean on both the east and west sides of Manuels River.
- Connecting the Ocean Trail via a bridge where Manuels River meets the Ocean.
- Upgrading the trail surfaces so that the trails are safer and accessible to more individuals.
- Preventing environmental damage by improving trail surfaces.
- Connecting our community.
- Upgrade Canyon Trail East from T’Railway to The Canyon
- Extend Canyon Trail West from T’Railway to The Canyon along the river edge
Manuels River Natural Heritage Society is a registered Canadian charity and non-profit organization that depends on community support.